Bears Lions game thread

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions Blitz' started by Honolulublue4life, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

Lions 17
    Bears 14
  2. TheDane Well-Known Member

Howard runs for 250 yards and 3 TD's but we win 24-21 scoring 2 TD's in the 4th...
  3. goldenlions International Playboy

Lifeless here
  4. moridin Member

Finally watched my DVR of the game after a day of Star Wars and D&D (was a wonderful day) and I am pleased.

Would have liked to see the Lions score a bit more, but they did what they needed. Stafford looked good (throw to Jones was sick), running game looked ok and Slay grabbed a couple more picks.

Now, on to the Bungles and hoping for a little door holding by the Falcons or Seahawks.
  5. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

Boring game...boring team. Just wish they would lose out and get Caldwell out of there.
  6. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

About what I expected. Bears have halfway decent D and with Lions OL beat up(can Lang stay healthy at all?), they could create a little havoc. But Bears offense is complete shit and Lions would be able to force them into mistakes.

Should be interesting right down to week 17, so Rodgers can put final nail in coffin.
  7. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

The ALT game will prob cost us the season, like I figured. Seattle must shit the bed for us to get in, ummm we will see I guess.
  8. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

We'll see but I bet the GB game means nothing for either team.
  9. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

Yep I am thinking the Atlanta debacle cost us the playoffs.