Good Lord...

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions Blitz' started by def, May 1, 2017.

1. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

When you haven't slept in two days and a few drinks may or may not have been involved...back from a trip. Last minute debacle...and attempt at a radio type rant and or ramble about our beloved team that is...This is a Trainwreck..apologies right off but wtf lol

2. TechLion Super Genius

def,

I noticed that you have a political podcast supporting Trump. I would like to request that you interview me for your next pod cast.
  3. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

I would like that. I am in the process of getting some new software and a few cameras. These right now are a sort of warm up and completely off the cuff, nothing written down. But yes that sounds good. I will let you know when I have everything set up.
  4. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

Where did you find that Tech? I would love to have a listen.
  5. TechLion Super Genius

6. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

HAHAHAHAH !!!! BUILD THE FENCE !!!! LOCK HER UP !!!!!

DUH - DIDLY - DEE - DUH - DOH !

[IMG]
  7. LionNation Detroit Lions Oracle

I can't even hear the audio on your podcast Def. I cranked up the volume on the laptop and the video. I can hear you talking but its so low I can't understand what you are saying. Anyone else havingthe same problem with the video?
  8. Felix True Fan

9. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

Here, I put together a transcript for you ...

Podcast 1:
    - Bunch of drunken rambling and something about the Lions.

Podcast 2:
    - Trump is gonna' build us a wall.
    - Trump is gonna kick illegals out. (Git 'em!)
    - Trumb is gonna' bring back jobs and make Amercu GREAT agin.
    - Lots of whining and crying over huge media conspiracy out to make Trump look bad (boo hoo)
    - More Trump tears

[IMG]
  10. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

It's rudimentary. I will put something better and more astute in the near future. It was reactionary. Apologies.
  11. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

For the record, trying to play a character in the name of satire is kind of lame. So I took down the clips. Will make more in a genuine honest approach. Just tried something, didn't work lol
  12. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

Just being myself ramble or podcast. Salu mofos

13. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

Has he drained the swamp yet, Def?
  14. goldenlions International Playboy

As a middle of the road person (frankly if you're not, then you are hopeless), everything you have been promised is a lie.

It's so simple, not sure why you rube don't see that....
  15. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

16. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

def sounds different than I expected, get Tech on there with you that would be entertaining hell I'd even go on and debate with you.
  17. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

18. Felix True Fan

I might actually tune in to hear hunter destroy tech....
  19. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

I'd tune in to hear Tech destroy Tech.
  20. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

I might actually tune in to hear them both sound like maroons.
  21. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

Hey now I might not know much but Tech is a self proclaimed expert on circumcision and the holocaust imagine how much you could learn...
  22. Felix True Fan

you forgot his intimate knowledge of Raiolas junk....
  23. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

I am noticing a theme in his interests...
  24. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

If anyone can't see that Trump cares for The People then you are swayed by the Lib infomercials aka talk shows and bs cable news shows that demonize the guy. He scares the corrupt and it'll only get worse and his name will be dragged deeper into the mud by the Media in hopes of swaying those who don't follow what's going on or understand the big money behind the Media's agenda. imo.
  25. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

Tech or as many call him Ron Paul Jr., which isn't bad. Ron Paul is a good man, I think he's actually honest which is rare in GOV. I think Tech met him in a hotel lobby one time or was it at a urinal?