Good Lord...

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions Blitz' started by def, May 1, 2017.

1. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

Not when his justification for it was that he just wanted the investigation to go away. And yes, he did just say that in an interview. Like, for realz.

That's obstruction of justice, and it's what got Nixon impeached. Then, in a tweet, he issues a veiled threat to Comey -- now a witness in the investigation against him, mind you. Saying some bizarre shit about how he hopes there aren't any audio tapes of their conversations? Really? Firing the guy investigating you, and then publicly threatening him now he's a witness against you?

He didn't even try to deny his reasoning. It's like he's begging to be impeached. What a fucking train wreck. Can't wait till he's ousted so I can watch all the uneducated hicks like Def cry in their mugs of Old Wilwaukee.
  2. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

Tech, first of all Trump is not a POWER. He is an outsider who is shaking up the establishment. 90% of the Media is owned by liberals so keep watching so called news shows compare Trump to Hitler and Nixon and think it's real. It seems you mofos are letting The Maddow's, Maher's and Cooper puppets of the media world brainwash you. News Flash: There is no Russia link to Trump rigging the elections! New Flash: It is A BIG SMOKESCREEN to deter and bog down a Trump presidency. IT IS POLITICAL. Trump is rough around the edges, but when he gets his presidential sea legs, as in gets better and better at his job THE DEMS are done! They are lying, corrupt, only in it for them party! I hope one day the Libertarians replace the dems and once a new FBI Director says Russia and Trump is bullshit, the Media will cry for a special investigation when in fact the FBI is INDEPENDENT or at least it was until The CLintons and Obama got to Lynch and Comey. If you can't follow the lines of corruption, then you will argue on a surface level and call Trump a maroon because he isn't a sleek speaker, but the truth is he has been noting but right. The Media has brainwashed you, the 90% of the media that gave to the Dems. If you don't think Russia is all about political influence and money than you don't understand the system.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. First Trump is Hitler, now he's Nixon. If you ask me, soon they will compare him to Mussolini, then maybe Stalin, but after all of that in a year or two, the Dem Media will be eating crow by the truckload.
  3. millenbacker !! JUST BREW IT !!

LOL

Attached Files:

4. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

See and you all count me on the right side of the spectrum but one of my favorite writers was a Marxist...
  5. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

When did I say he was smart? he still has the power to hire and fire FBI directors, like I said if he wanted the investigation to go away firing the FBI director is the opposite of what will accomplish that.

It's not obstruction of justice merely replacing the FBI director, I must assume that it wasn't just Comey sitting in a room alone conducting the investigation.

Is it a threat to ambiguously talk about audio recordings? as long as Comey wasn't planning on committing perjury those tapes should be no threat.

He is technically in the clear so far, though he is certainly trying to draw the ire of Congress.

It's great isn't it.

[IMG]

You're a lot more enthusiastic for Mike "I love Jesus" Pence than I am.
  6. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

He's sending a message to any future FBI chiefs. Showing them what happens to those who aren't loyal to Trump. And now he's threatening a witness publicly, sending some sort of "warning" to him.

And that hinders the investigation.

[IMG]
  7. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

So you have to be an uneducated hick now to stand for something? I have seen politicians come and go and not one has even done what they said they would do. I have a college degree in journalism - unfortunately, but I know how the media bias works. It is a business, not a public service, so saying the media isn't reporting in the name of self interest IS UNEDUCATED...trust me Rusty, one can be educated AND have balls at the same time.
  8. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

I'm just stating the facts. The dumb and uneducated flocked to the voting booths for him in droves.

It was like fleets of giant clown cars pulling up to every voting center.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  9. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

10. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

11. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

Gee Rusty, another Poll. Give me a break!
  12. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

No it's those who think Obama and Susan Rice never spy on anybody, even Americans running for President!
  13. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

[IMG]
  14. bogartin Active Member

I have seen this a few times. Please tell me that there is an inside joke that I don't know or something, and not that you confuse a term for stupid people with a dark red color. I agree with both. There are far too many morons and there are far too many maroons.
  15. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

16. goldenlions International Playboy

17. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

Oh this bullshit story! You don't get it. the NY TIMES, HUFF POST, WASH POST are a DEM fiction factory to further get Trump out of power because he poses a threat to the Global Agenda. Here's an assignment for you Little Rusty. Google, heads of MEdia Corporations and ask yourself why 90% of the Media, i.e. owners and CEOs of said Media corps have given to Obama and Hillary. CNN is a soap opera now. MSNBC same. It's called Deflection, before the real investigations begin...all hell will break lose. they will even say Trump is insane or something, whatever it takes to not get into the DEMS shady past. Hey did you hear SETH RICH leaked to WikiLeaks? Just came out. And the murder was a cover up! So stay tuned penis! Looking at you cuck!
  18. TechLion Super Genius

Def,

Politicians like Trump stole rhetoric from the libertarians to portray themselves as anti-establishment and people like you easily fell for it. The people that supported Trump are not conservatives or constitutionalists or libertarians or intelligent. They just hate the establishment. They hate Hillary and the Republican leadership and so when we see these frauds out there blasting the establishment, all we can think about is how nice it is to see a “politician” blast the establishment. Yet, who is Donald Trump attacking? He’s going after the freedom caucus and the true anti-establishment politicians.

Trumps policies have been establishment all the way! He cabinet is filled with bankers and establishment personal. His health care bill still resembles universal health care, his foreign policy is the same as Obama and Hillary. His tax cuts are establishment tax shifting with ZERO spending cuts. He is pro NATO, pro spying on US citizens and the list goes on and on! Trump and Hillary are both part of the establishment and there policies are very similar. Don’t fall for the rhetoric!

Trump supporters completely killed the conservative movement and tea party in America. If you want to build a Republican Party based on liberty and freedom, on natural law and the rule of law, on capitalism and free trade, why would you support Trump?

We need to join together and destroy the populists and restore liberty but as long as we have the Rusty’s and Def’s of the world who fall for the rhetoric that is not going to happen. It’s the Populists and the establishment, standing between us and our eventual success.
  19. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

Wow, someone is finally talking some sense around here.

Trump supporters have basically given the big "fuck-you" to actual conservativism and have taken the party of Reagen along with Reagen's ideals of limited government and free market ... and turned it in to a clown show, by electing the political equivalent of Kim Kardashian as commander in chief.
  20. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

Def, how can it be fake news if Trump isn't even denying it?

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....
    6:03 AM - 16 May 2017
  21. Murtyle American Destroyer

If you still support this guy you have to be beyond dense.

This is the world we live in.

The media reports something stupid/dangerous/crazy that Trump said or did.

Next Trump surrogate deny it and claim "fake news!" "MEDIA BIAS"

Then Trump comes out and confirms he did said crazy thing.

Trump supporters perform some absurd mental gymnastics to justify his actions and their continued support.

Rinse, repeat
  22. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

They don't understand that you simply cannot make this shit up.

Case of truth being stranger than fiction.
  23. Vic Turner Just Sayin

24. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

It's been just over 100 days. There hasn't been much talk about policy or execution because the corruption is SO DEEP you guys can't wrap your head around it. Comey let Hillary go - Trump fired Comey - Comey once as a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation, as his brother was. Obama made him FBI Director. Comey is now saying Trump said to drop Flynn investigation. Policies aside...the media and some serious corrupters are trying to overthrow this new administration because their guy - Comey is not in there anymore and a new FBI Director can open up NEW investigations and they are shitting bricks their crimes in the past will be revealed. That's why shit is hitting the fan! They are trippin' balls, because a new FBI Director hired by Trump won't be compromised by DEMS
  25. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

Did your neighbor's dog tell you this?