Lions-Browns

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions Blitz' started by badnews3123, Nov 12, 2017.

1. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Stop talking about turning your head, you don’t have to. Not turning your head doesn’t mean you can’t play the ball.
  2. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Man Archuleta sucks as a color guy.
  3. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

nice recovery to be up at halftime
  4. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

What a dumb play call.
  5. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Way too easy running it. Patient, letting LB’s shoot down and bouncing it outside.
  6. goldenlions International Playboy

Typical Lions after s halftime lead thinking they have this team beat. No adjustments done, same crap.
  7. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Why overload again a QB that can run?
  8. goldenlions International Playboy

This defense blows
  9. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

They are playing off of Lions D being over aggressive.
  10. moridin Member

Holy shit! How the fuck is this team making the Browns look good? Fuck this shit. Fire everybody if they lose to this Browns team. There isn't any way in hell this game should be happening.

God dammit I hate this fucking team!
  11. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

I see all the coaches getting canned at end of season if Quinn gets his way. If Ford's insist they keep Caldwell Quinn should say fine, find yourself a new gm.
  12. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Browns aren’t gaining yards by lining up and beating D, it’s scheme.
  13. moridin Member

Doesn't matter if it's scheme or straight up beating them. Browns are ramming it down their throat like Jim Brown is running for them. Needs to stop.
  14. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Great throw and concentration by Golladay.
  15. moridin Member

Then to make things worse, look what the Vikings are doing. No way in hell the Lions take the division from them, can't even beat up on the fucking Browns.
  16. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

It does because your DC can adjust.
  17. moridin Member

Dude, hope you are right. Need to stop them here, badly.
  18. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

That should do it
  19. moridin Member

Ok, starting to come down now. lol. Early game was making me lose my shit. :)
  20. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

I think we all lost our shit. LOL
  21. goldenlions International Playboy

maybe this game was an anomaly, but both sides of the ball came out flat to start the 1st and 2nd half...will need to be better to win next week at the Bears.
  22. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

While it was a very nice play by Lawson, it was also lucky in that it never should have come to that point after he completely whiffed on the tackle.

As for the game, it wasn't pretty but a win is a win in the NFL. It almost felt like they didn't take it seriously until the second half.

It still continues to baffle me to hear fans saying the running backs are the problem with the running game when they have absolutely no room to run. Abdullah would have over 1,200 yards rushing by now if he were on a team like KC, I guarantee it. This line has no ability to get any push or open a lane.
  23. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

For the benefit of Def, all I can say is ... if only we had a back with "burst" through the hole .... acceleration ...

If only.
  24. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

You mean if only a guy like George Winn was available...
  25. littlekaps Member

Holy mackerel, right?