Lions Bucs

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions Blitz' started by Honolulublue4life, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

Bucs 24
    Lions 21

Lions have to win out now and I just don't see it happening.
  2. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

The Seahawks beating Eagles and Falcons beating Saints really hurt chances. Both still have tough road, but highly unlikely.

NFC is real tough this year.
  3. def 2006 Money Ball Champion!

I'm pretty sure I've seen this show before. Lions will streak, get to the last game needing a win and then lose that game in the most ridiculous or gut wrenching way.
  4. goldenlions International Playboy

Due to weather in Atlanta, my flight to Tampa got cancelled. I opted for a different flight that gets us there around midnight Sunday morning. If I hadn't already paid for a week at a beach condo, I probably would have just got a refund and stayed home. I don't have tickets to the game yet, and all things considered I might not even bother. We might just catch a quick nap after getting in late and get up to tailgate and see if anyone is giving away tickets to the game.

That being said, there are some rumors that Stafford might not play. Stafford no play, Lions no win. But if he does play and his hand isn't an issue, I think this team wins easily. If he doesn't play, Rudock struggles and Tampa runs all over our shit defense.
  5. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

I'm done predicting what this team will do. They've really only played 3 good games all year (Giants, first Vikings game & Packers). They are who I thought they were. Hoping they lose out.
  6. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Sounds like Ameer benched(if you believe Rapsheet, which is sketchy). Interesting given this is one of the worst run D’s they’ve played all year. Him being not active at all makes me wonder if there is still some injury concern as well.
  7. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

No Hargreaves or Ward for Bucs. Even with bad hand Stafford should be able to throw 300.
  8. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

I don't know about you guys but I'm just gonna sit back, relax, throw back some beers and try to enjoy the game. No expectations, no hopes. Will probably be following my fantasy team and daily teams more (which I never do during a Lions game).
  9. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have a Xmas party so I’ll just end up watching tonight. Falcons winning the other night really put an end to the season.
  10. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

My fantasy teams both have byes in the consolation round. So I can turn all my attention to the game.
  11. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

LOL Ebron does it again
  12. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Haven’t left yet....what a horseshit call on Diggs.
  13. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Rarely say it, but smart challenge flag. Waste for him to have to use it though.
  14. Honolulublue4life Fan for life

Caldwell survives another week
  15. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

I don't think they ever would have fired him mid-season.

That was just a strange game for me to watch. The wife and kid were out so I watched it by myself. I don't think I made a single sound the entire game. It's a strange feeling being 6-6 with 4 games to go and out of it. It was also frustrating listening to the broadcasters trying to make it sound like the game mattered.
  16. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

They were talking Packers up as playoff hopefuls during their games, too.
  17. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Was a bad fumble, but Ebron has quietly had a nice second half to the season.
  18. goldenlions International Playboy

Atlanta has to play Carolina and at New Orleans...both teams I would expect to be trying to win that division. Green Bay will be out when they play at Carolina next week.

Seattle just has to lose one more game with games against the Rams and at Dallas.

Of course, this all predicates on the Lions winning out which for this team might not happen.
  19. littlekaps Member

Agreed. He played well yesterday when he caught passes but the fumble was bad. The other thing I remember seeing was Riddick coming to the left and Ebron whiffed - badly - on a block. However, we knew this was far from a strength for him.
  20. littlekaps Member

Diggs as a safety is a nice coaching move - skill set over position inflexibility. Really like him at the safety position. Not a true strong safety but tackles like one and can cover the slot.
  21. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

His blocking has improved a ton. He’s not great by any stretch, but he’s been halfway decent this year.
  22. TheDane Well-Known Member

Delta was screwed, Jim Rein didn't make it either. I sat with Slay's cousin.
  23. TheDane Well-Known Member

He had 10 receptions but dropped one on 3rd down that was inexcusable. I hope he's gone unless he plays for peanuts in an incentive laden contract.