Orlovsky vs Moore - The backup QB battle

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions Blitz' started by Blaming Barry, Aug 19, 2014.

?

Who's wife is hotter?

Poll closed Aug 26, 2014.
Orlovsky 6 vote(s) 66.7%
Moore 3 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

Okay...time to throw down...who has the hotter wife?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

I prefer the whole "girl next door" thing that Moore's has going on.
  3. badnews3123 Well-Known Member

Edge to Dan. Kellen and his look like brother/sister a little.
  4. Felix True Fan

Im going with Orlovsky...and its not even close....Id Moores wife Elways daughter by chance?

[IMG]
  5. Felix True Fan

BTW...apparently Moore starting dating his wife when they were in high school...she was a senior and he was a sophomore...
  6. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

See I think it's Moore's and it's not even close. Although I'm not into the formal look so it'd be interesting to see Orlovsky's with a more casual look.
  7. Felix True Fan

I cant get past the picture...it looks like shes wearing freaking dentures...I would like to see a regular picture of her, not looking like a Vera De Milo....
  8. TechLion Super Genius

I'll be honest, I think they are nothing more than slightly above average. DanO's wife's picture is a glamor shot wedding photo. Her arms are kind of fat and her breasts are small. Moore's girl has horse teeth and nothing special at all. Both these chicks will look old at 35 years old. Maybe these girls are hot to you guys since all of you are fucking ugly but for me they are average.
  9. Felix True Fan

Huh, who would have guessed...the Genius cant even comprehend the discussion or the question asked....shocker
  10. goldenlions International Playboy

Tech is hilarious. His wife must be hotter than every woman alive to live up to his standards.

Unfortunately, I can't say for sure, DanO's wife is dolled up and Kellen's is in a football jersey. That's hard to compare. The only fair comparison is either both dolled up or both after they get out of bed.
  11. Sanders97 #1 semi-fan.

My question is...who gives a fukk???
  12. Vic Turner Just Sayin

Dan O's wife is pretty

Kellen's wife is cute

Different kind of chicks
  13. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

I think we can all say with 100% certainty that both of them are hotter than Tech's wife (or husband if that's the side he plays on).
  14. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

I think Orlovsky's wife is more attractive, to call either one ugly is delusional.
  15. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

Well he does embrace his Italian lineage and that makes it difficult to judge, perhaps we should leave it at he knows "fashion".
  16. Rusty Hilger VP, Wrist Cutter's Club

Anyone suggesting that either of these women is anything but pretty ... has got massive self-esteem issues. Figures Tech would be the one to chime in on that.

My problem with Mrs. Orlovsky ... is the serious expression. I know it's her wedding and all, but can you at least try not to take yourself too seriously?

Mrs. Moore definitely looks like she's got some choppers on her. I don't have a problem with that. In most of her other pics, she just appears to have a very big, wide-mouth smile, which is totally cool because it doesn't look forced or ingenuine. Women who smile a lot because they are genuinely happy people ... are extremely pleasant to be around. Every woman is going to hit 40 eventually, and when the looks start to fade, you're in for a long ride if your lady doesn't have a healthy sense of humor and a positive outlook on life.
  17. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

Rusty makes a decent point but there is a huge difference between a photo at a wedding and a photo on the sidelines of a football game.
  18. millenbacker !! JUST BREW IT !!

i wouldn't kick either one of them out of bed for eating crackers.
  19. Sanders97 #1 semi-fan.

Again...who cares??? I'd bag either one of them. If ya want the truth, I'd probably do more nasty things to Orlovsky's wife because she kinda looks like an uppity bitch. Of course, from my experience, those are the ones that like to be treated like sluts.
  20. Huntermsu Mr. Negativity

Hey I would rather discuss this rather then marvel at how fat and lazy Fairley can be while still managing to have Tech dangle from his man sack.
    Sanders97 likes this.
  21. TechLion Super Genius

A thread was started for these two girls as though they are very hot. I am not a professional athlete and have gone out with better looking chicks. My wife is way better looking then both of them btw.
  22. Felix True Fan

No, it is which is hotter...not about how hot they are. And it started with comments in another thread about fighting over the backup qbs...the point was completely lost on you apparently...
  23. TechLion Super Genius

Asking which one is hotter is implying that they are both hot and something very special. I see a glamor shot wedding photo with fat arms and a chick with horse teeth. They are not worthy of this kind of attention. I wouldn't even try to guess which one is better looking without seeing them in person.
  24. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

Tech, I'm glad you think your wife is hotter than both of them, and frankly as her husband you probably should think that. But trust me, she's not.
  25. Blaming Barry Well-Known Member

Yeah...the one at the football game is happy...the other one just realized she married Dan Orlovsky.